Flex Rental Manager
This release contains critical maintenance fixes from the 18.104.22.168 release, a redesigned project element search system, new message queue architecture and additional new functionality.
- Bug fix for an exception loading conflict statuses.
- Bug fix for an exception loading equipment lists.
- Bug fix for an exception when changing quantities of serialized items.
- Bug fix for an exception when generating Bookmarks.
- Bug fix for an exception when opening certain quotes.
- Bug fix for an issue when trying to subrent items.
- Bug fix for an issue where a user with edit permissions was receiving a warning due to lack of view permission.
- Bug fix for an issue where cancelling from the Staffing Assistant was moving the line to the Crew List unstaffed.
- Bug fix for an issue where items with auto-included items were being dragged and dropped and prices weren't recalculating immediately .
- Bug fix for an issue where some service items were uneditable in line items.
- Bug fix for an issue where when all units of a serialized item were gone the system still showed and stated available.
- Bug fix for Bulk Edits not properly updating the Crew Call.
- Bug fix for copied items not sending new documents to QuickBooks.
- Bug fix for Crew Call not being updated by the Update Staffing Paperwork link.
- Bug fix for Google calendars expiring.
- Bug fix for issues with printing the new Deposit Invoice report.
- Bug fix for line item discounts of 0% not overrding standard discounts.
- Bug fix for rental items receiving the same time as any previously entered tiered line items even if tier is not applicable.
- Bug fix for scan log times not doing an exact reversal when sorting by ascending or descending.
- Bug fix for workflow status color not resetting during element copy.
- Bug fix to ensure the ordinal of suggestions is correct and reflects what's shown in the suggestion dialog box.
- Bug fix to repair a count mismatch when marking non-serialized items out of commission.
NEW FEATURES AND ENHANCEMENTS
- Added Deposit fields and reports
- Added Deposit Due Date Report.
- Added initial Deposit Invoice Report.
- Schema updater created to enable settings for Deposit Invoices.
- Added the ability to use decimals in the Deposit Percentage field and have them display on screen in the field.
- Added new accounting options for including totaling of Resource Type, Misc Line and Discount Totaling to keep from having conflicts with fee matrices.
- Added security to check if user is authorized via the settings on Financials > Account Integration before allowing an export to QuickBooks.
- Added the ability to do partial copy on equipment lists.
- Schema updater added that updates all custom rows with DSC codes as must be negative = YES for proper calculations.
- Updated multiple screens to sort alphabetically by name.
- Projects > Workflow
- Projects > Workflow Jobs
- Projects > Email Templates
- Projects > Element Types
- Financial > Fee Matrices
- Contacts > Customer Relationship Types
- Contacts > Contact Types
- Contacts > Referral Sources
- Embedded ActiveMQ message system replaced with external RabbitMQ instance.
- Lucene search engine retired and replaced with Riak Search.
Copyright 2013, Flex Rental Solutions, LLC