Flex Rental Manager
This release contains critical bug fixes for the 4.8.4 release and some new functionality.
NEW FEATURES AND ENHANCEMENTS
- Added a general Flex grid and filter/sorting capabilities to the Warehouse Receiving and Warehouse Sub Rental Return Screen.
- Added a larger, expandable text entry box for custom fields on the inventory item information screen.
- Added a new permission for adding inventory items.
- Added a new permission that allows a user to check "Show for All Users" on the To Do List.
- Added a "Pending Returns" tab on the Conflicts and Availability window.
- Added a popup window directing users to email@example.com when trying to add a new business location or corporate identity.
- Added a "Print Notes by Default" setting to automatically check the "Print Notes" box when creating a new element. (This is found on the Projects menu > Project Settings.)
- Added a setting allowing only certain security groups to view an inventory group.
- Added a red box around fields that are required when creating a new element.
- Added new functionality that allows a new contact to inherit the trading terms of a company.
- Added "Reminder" as a form of follow up method in the Correspondence Log.
- Added "Scan Selected Items In" functionality to virtually scan selected items in when scanning gear in from a return manifest.
- Added several new features to Cheat Sheets.
- Added support for pricing tier minimums.
- Added the ability to select enabled locations per user.
- Added Warehouse Storage Location information fields for inventory items.
- All enabled currencies are now shown in the pricing tab for an inventory item.
- Moved controls for Receive Manifest Type, Receive Manifest Status and Receive Action to the Accounting Options tab for certain document types.
- On the System Settings menu, "Labor Tasks" are now called "Production Tasks".
- On the System Settings menu, "Scheduled Tasks" are now called "Automated Functions".
- Speed enhancement - A new "Availability On/Off" button can used when building a quote.
- Speed enhancement - Switching between pages in the Workbench no longer automatically refreshes the current page.
- Updated the suggestions window to include darker red warning notifications.
- Updated "Undo Scan" functionality from the Related Scan Records screen to include check boxes and a select all option.
- Bug fix for a time zone error that prevented some items from appearing on Sales Tax reports.
- Bug fix for an availability issue that occurred with sub rental items when more than one resource type was set to "Temporary Asset".
- Bug fix for an error that occurred when attempting to undo a scan when receiving an item on a Rental PO.
- Bug fix for an error that occurred when clicking the "Slowest Day" number on the ROI Dashboard.
- Bug fix for an error that occurred when creating a new Correspondence Log item then immediately opening the new item from the To Do List.
- Bug fix for an error that occurred when choosing certain options in a new Scheduled Task.
- Bug fix for an error that occurred when certain customers searched for a particular client.
- Bug fix for an error that occurred when certain customers would delete the Pricing document view.
- Bug fix for an issue that caused deleted contacts to still appear in search fields.
- Bug fix for an issue that caused inconsistency in content builder mode for inventory items that are set up the same.
- Bug fix for an issue that caused incorrect calculations on the Availability Details tab of the Conflicts and Availability window.
- Bug fix for an issue that caused incorrect status colors when generating child elements from an Event.
- Bug fix for an issue that caused overridden pricing to not be inherited to invoices for certain customers.
- Bug fix for an issue that caused pull sheet numbers to change when certain numbering settings were applied, then changing account manager.
- Bug fix for an issue that caused some model contents to disappear for certain customers.
- Bug fix for an issue that caused the Pickup Location and Return Location widgets to not work in document views.
- Bug fix for an issue that caused the quantity of some virtual items to calculate incorrectly for certain resource types.
- Bug fix for an issue that prevented a second Backorder Automation Profile from being created.
- Bug fix for an issue that prevented a task from being marked as completed when completing the task through workflow.
- Bug fix for an issue that prevented line item notes from being inherited on a manifest.
- Bug fix for an issue that prevented proper scrolling on certain pages when using some web browsers.
- Bug fix for an issue that prevented the "Accept" button from working when selecting an item in the ROI Dashboard.
- Bug fix for ensuring Quartz jobs are not firing upon application startup.
- Bug fix for UI issues that occurred on different screen sizes when using the ROI Dashboard.
Copyright 2014, Flex Rental Solutions, LLC