4.16.3 RELEASE NOTES
Flex Rental Manager
4.16.3 contains enhancements and critical bug fixes for the 4.15.1 release.
NEW FEATURES AND ENHANCEMENTS
- Improved the Add To Existing Transfer Order Suggestion result to include all Transfer Orders between the current date and Existing Transfer Order Start Date.
- Implemented Scanning validation for more non-serialized items than allocated.
- Updated imports to include Serial Purchase Order field.
- Implemented an Inventory Group selector for the Inventory Export report.
- Upgraded Hibernate data layer from 4.1.X to 4.3.X to enhance performance by avoiding cache invalidation issues.
- Enabled jdbc batching to increase write performance.
- Improved sorting for the Income by Department Detail report.
- Enhanced Sales Tax report with the option to sort by location.
- Fixed bug that would allow changes to Inventory Model Maximum Discount value to cause a modification existing financial documents for that model.
- Fixed bug that resulted in a Processing Exception error when selecting a deleted calendar.
- Resolved issue that could have caused an error when loading resource conflicts.
- Fixed bug that resulted in a Processing Exception error while gathering workflow parameters.
- Resolved issue causing error while updating service offering.
- Fixed bug that prevented the Menu Options from displaying.
- Fixed bug that caused an error when adding Suggestions.
- Resolved an issue that prevented Link Manager actions from processing.
- Fixed bug that prevented child elements from inheriting the document number from the parent element.
- Corrected Hide if Zero functionality for Financial Documents.
- Fixed bug causing elements with a sequential numbering scheme to assign previously used document numbers.
- Resolved issue that prevented the Crew Call Schedule from displaying.
- Fixed bug that caused involuntary quantity field entries for some customers while Free Scanning In.
- Fixed bug preventing the inheritance of updated Quote Ship and Return Methods.
- Resolved issue preventing Crew Call and Quote deletes generated from the Staffing Assistant.
- Fixed bug causing the Time column to display on elements when Price Model is set to Each.
- Fixed bug causing an error when saving Payment Terms.
- Fixed bug causing an error for some clients when updating equipment list line item on Instrument or Channel tabs.
- Resolved issue where Custom Field Captions filled with non-alpha characters caused errors.
- Fixed bug causing Class Cast exception errors for some customers.
- Fixed bug that prevented items with auto include suggestions from automatically appearing on pullsheets/quotes.
- Fixed bug that caused an error when a customer accessed the Staffing Assistant.
- Resolved issue that caused an exception error for some customers when scanning items with set storage locations.
- Fixed an issue resulting in a null pointer error when a custom report was generated.
- Resolved issue that prevented the display of the cascading suggestions arrow and associated suggestion window when adding inventory items to a quote.
- Fixed bug that cause an error when attempting Warehouse receiving.
ISSUES IN DEVELOPMENT
- Fix for an issue that prevents customers from using duplicate numbers for quotes, checks, pull sheets, or purchase orders. Workaround is to add -1, -2 to the end of each duplicate record number.
- Fix for an issue that causes header items/report stacks of some elements to duplicate. These can be deleted manually through going to projects > project elements > quotes > document header/reports.
A maintenance release will be forthcoming that will contain bug fixes for these identified issues. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.